Website Enlightenment Text
We are ASTAŞ Holding A.Ş. (“ASTAŞ” or the “company”) as a data controller, in accordance with the law on the protection of personal data No. 6698 (”KVKK “or” law") and related legislation, process your personal data, but also make every effort to protect the data we process by taking the technical and administrative measures specified in the secondary legislation enacted under the KVKK, the binding decisions of the Personal Data Protection Board and other legislation.
With this text, as the data controller, we fulfill the enlightenment obligation specified in Article 10 of the KVKK and thus, through astas-holding.com/en/ and / or independently, under the management of ASTAŞ; astoria.com.tr/-astoria, mackapenthouse.com/, mackaresidences.com/, moresidencesbodrum.com/ Websites (“Websites”) , we aim to inform our visitors in detail about your personal data processing that we have processed.
I. The Method Of Collecting Your Personal Data
As ASTAŞ, we collect the personal data of our website visitors through fully or partially automated means;
- Visit the Website,
- Cookies on the Website,
- Filling in the “Contact Form” in the “Communication tab” on the Website,
- Your e-mail content that you send to the info address on the Website,
- Filling the “Register” content on the Website,
- E-mail correspondence with ASTAŞ over corporate e-mail addresses,
- Your resumes that you have sent to us via the address firstname.lastname@example.org on the Website
II. Your Data, The Purpose Of Processing Your Data And The Legal Basis Of Collection Of Personal Data
Your personal data that we have obtained through the collection methods described above, are as shown in the table below:
|Personal Data Categories:
|Customer Transaction Data
Legal approval, request and complaint information regarding electronic commercial message sending
|Transaction Security Data
Web site; Connection / entry-exit date (log record) and time information regarding your visit, IP address
Information obtained through the cookies
Subject title, Message content information, CV information, E-mail content information (e-mail contents you send to ASTAŞ corporate e-mail addresses via e-mail and information contained in your e-mail signature)
Your personal data in the relevant table is processed for purposes below;
- Receiving and evaluating suggestions for the improvement of business processes and the service we offer,
- Carrying out customer or visitor relations management processes,
- Ensuring that you can be distinguished by your name, surname and e-mail address on the Website,
- Being able to distinguish between our visitors by your name and surname in line with the conduct of communication activities and the follow-up of requests and complaints,
- Being able to answer all your questions and complaints regarding our services and activities by classifying them based on the question heading you ask,
- Responding to all kinds of questions and complaints regarding our services and activities, by conducting our internal investigations specific to the information you have communicated to us, in the most appropriate way for your request,
- Conducting correspondence for proposals and acceptance in order to carry out the processes of selling and/or supplying products and/or services,
- Conducting contract and reconciliation processes regarding product and / or service sales and / or supply processes,
- Conducting storage and archive activities for proof of legal relations to which ASTAŞ is a party,
- Taking necessary actions regarding requests and messages transmitted to ASTAŞ extension e-mail addresses via e-mail,
- Conducting the selection and placement processes with your resume submissions you send us via email@example.com,
- Delivery of application results to candidates through various communication channels,
- To fulfill our obligation to keep traffic records explicitly stipulated in the Law No. 5651 on Regulating Broadcasts Made on the Internet and Fighting Against Crimes Committed Through These Publications and the relevant legislation in line with the conduct of our activities in accordance with the legislation,
- Fulfilling the legal obligations of the Company for the legal approvals it has given and keeping the approval records in accordance with the law,
- In the event of having your consent, be able to send advertisements and promotional content related to the service we offer to you,
- Carrying out marketing analysis studies and strategic planning activities, carrying out product or service marketing processes,
- Ensuring a more effective, fast and easy use of the website,
- Providing the necessary technical support and quality in line with your requests by recommending the services and activities offered by ASTAŞ by customizing them according to your taste, usage and needs,
- Being aware of current articles, news and bulletins related to the area of activity we serve,
- Carrying out the necessary studies for you to benefit from our services and activities,
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security, performing necessary audits in order to ensure technical security,
And are collected by ASTAŞ on the basis of legal reasons and reasons specified in article 5 of KVKK that; it is necessary to process personal data of the parties as it is directly related to the establishment and fulfillment of the relevant contract; clearly mentioned in laws; Personal data processing is mandatory for ASTAŞ to fulfill its legal obligation; Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right, and the necessity of processing personal data for the legitimate interests of ASTAŞ, on condition that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person will not be harmed.
NOTE: As per your visit to kempinski.com/en/hotels/about-us/kempinski-residences/ accessed through www.astoria.com.tr/-astoria but not managed by ASTAŞ, ASTAŞ is not the data controller for your personal data being processed in accordance with your visit.
NOTE: ASTAŞ is not the data controller regarding your personal data being processed pursuant to your visit to mandarinoriental.com/, which is accessed through our address moresidencesbodrum.com/ but not managed by ASTAŞ.
III. Persons To Which Your Personal Data Is Transferred And The Purpose
Your personal data;
- In order to manage the company, to carry out the business, to implement company policies, to ASTAŞ group companies,
- In order to improve ASTAŞ internet services, with the developer companies we have contracted with,
- If you have approval, with our contracted message delivery service providers in order to send you commercial electronic messages and / or to send information messages that are not commercial electronic messages,
- In order to be able to carry out our business processes in accordance with the law and our other legitimate interests, and to exercise our right to defend in a possible judicial process; lawyers, auditors, tax consultants and other third parties from whom we receive consultancy services,
- In order for us to fulfill our legal obligations; To regulatory and supervisory institutions and relevant official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices and other public institutions or organizations authorized to request your personal data,
- In order to fulfill your requests; with your attorneys and representatives authorized by you.It can be transferred within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVKK.
IV. Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
Regarding your personal data;
- Learning whether your personal data have been processed or not,
- To demand information as if your personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of the processing your personal data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- To request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- To request the erasure or destruction of your personal data under the conditions referred to in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his/her personal data.
Requests within the scope of the rights specified in the “Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures of Application to the Data Officer", shall be sent by the applicant personally or in writing by using; registered electronic mail (PEP) address, electronic signature, mobile signature or your e-mail address previously notified to the Company and registered in the company's system.
Your application will be answered according with the relevant provisions of the KVKK
may request some confirming information from you in order to confirm the applicant identity; This information will only be requested in order to determine who the real data owner is and to be able to share the application results with correct person.
V. Contact Information
ASTAŞ Holding A.Ş.
Mersis No: 
KEP Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Link: http://www.astas-holding.com/tr/iletisim
Address: Büyükdere Street No:127 Astoria Towers B Block Floor:25 Esentepe 34394 İstanbul - Turkey